Grimsley Project Graduation 2019
- You MUST have ticket to attend the event and MUST arrive before midnight. Check here for ticket sale dates.
- Project Graduation 2017 will take place at the Downtown Bryan YMCA at 501 W. Market St., following the Graduation Ceremony at the GSO coliseum.
- Only GRIMSLEY graduates can attend. For safety purposes, no other students may attend. Only Parent and Staff volunteers will be allowed inside the event for safety reasons, as well.
- Obviously, NO Drugs or Alcohol will be allowed. This event is intended to be a SAFE, DRUG-FREE Celebration. There will be a NO TOLERANCE POLICY. Even if it is PERCEIVED that a Graduate has been drinking-they will NOT be permitted inside.
- Wear comfortable and casual clothing. This is a FUN and ACTIVE party. Wear your PG t-shirt and earn Whirlie Bucks!
- There is no need for money. LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME, although we will offer a coat check process.
- Do bring your yearbook for any late signatures you may still need to get. This will be a perfect time to get them.
- Be ready for an ALL-NIGHTER ! The event lasts from 11 p.m. til 5 a.m. on June 12th. You must stay until the end to receive the generous prizes that await you at the conclusion of the event.
- Once a Senior leaves, they will not be permitted back inside and they are no longer the responsibility of the Grimsley HS PTSA or the Project Graduation Committee.
WHAT SENIOR PARENTS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PROJECT GRADUATION:
-Encourage your graduate to attend Project Graduation and pre-order their $10 ticket on when picking up their Senior Supplies or on this site for $10.50. To guarantee their desired T-shirt size-tickets must be pre-ordered by (Date TBD).
- There is a BABY PICTURE CONTEST at the event. Please send in a 4x6 color photocopy (infant to age 3) to the main office (where a copy can be made) OR mail to Amy Schoonhagen at 206 Homewood Ave. , GSO 27403. Please send in only copies as it will be difficult to return them after the event. Contact Amy at 336-580-9019. She needs photos by May 30th-please.
- We need full participation from our Senior Parents-so please, consider giving a monetary or a prize donation. If you haven't given yet-you can still give by clicking now.
-THERE IS A SPECIAL HEART WALL AT PROJECT GRADUATION. Hearts will be handed out at Convocation to all Senior parents with the hopes that you will write a special note for your graduate to read while at Project Graduation.
- FINALLY, Sleep soundly, knowing that your child is celebrating in a safe environment with fellow classmates.